Price Quote for T-shirt Silk Screen Printing

Please submit this form so that we can offer our best price for your silk screen printing.

Product Information

 

Conditions

  • (1) We may refuse to print for any other reason, including but not limited to copyrighted, obscene, pornographic or offensive content.
    (2) Payment: We require 70% down payment and remaining 30% due on pick up.
    (3) Sampling: We do not provide a sample unless separate/additional payment for sample is made. However, if requested, we provide Adobe Photoshop mock up sample image.
    (4) Ink colors: Maximum number of spot colors are 5. If the design has more than 5 colors we use half tone CMYK process to simulate more colors.
    (5) Production time/schedule: Screen printing of less than 1000 pcs usually takes about 3-5 days. We reserve the right to process orders without conferring with the customers for approval of quality or schedule.
    (6) Delivery/Pick up: Our price is based on customer pick up. If delivery is needed please inquire in advance for delivery expenses. Products must be picked up within 30 days after notification of completed production. For those items that are not picked up we may choose to dispose them as we wish.
    (7) Keeping screens: Our price is for printing services not for screens. You may not claim the ownership of the screens because we do not keep the screens after production is complete. We reclaim and reuse them for other jobs. We assure you that we never use your design for any other than your own order.
    (8) Return: Because this is customized printing all transactions are final. No returns or refunds are allowed.
 

Contact Information

 

Verification


Tips for Best Price Silk Screen Printing

products-for-screen-printingWhat are the products and their colors?

Printing t-shirts is cheaper because it is faster than printing polo shirts or jackets. Also, printing on white or light colors is cheaper because it is faster than printing on black or dark color products.

How many colors in the design?

how-many-colors-in-designMore colors in the design means longer time to print and thus higher price. Unless it is absolutely necessary to print in multiple colors, try to print in one color and save.

print-locationsHow many print locations?

More locations to print means repetition of all the printing process as many times as the number of locations which drives price higher. If possible, try to print on  one location only and save.

How many?

t-shirts-1Silk screen printing involves many fixed costs. So, if you order too small quantity the price will go up to cover the costs. However, if you order in larger quantity the price will get lower and lower. We require minimum of 30 pcs.

Now, please submit the form above. We will offer our best price.